Nowadays, when we all live a hectic lifestyle, popular smoothie drinks and natural juices are a real treat for our body. In addition to forcing us to consume fresh fruits and vegetables every day, they give our body all the necessary ingredients that are very important for its normal functioning.
The main advantages of smoothie juices are quick and easy production, nutrition and most importantly, a large number of possible combinations that you can create according to your health condition. In addition to the above, here are 6 more great reasons to consume them:
- Smoothies are real nutritious meals in a glass
Smoothie contains a lot of proteins, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and calories, so it is an ideal substitute for a snack because it keeps you full and gives your body energy, and you can enrich it with yogurt and various nuts. Consumption of this fantastic drink will speed up your metabolism and increase energy, improve digestion, help cleanse the liver and enable detoxification of the body, which in turn will speed up the process of losing fat.
- Smoothie will fill you with natural energy
Because all smoothie ingredients mix well in a blender, they are easier to digest, allowing for better absorption. This allows the body to easily digest food without spending a lot of energy on digestion and assimilation, which is why you can almost experience an "energizing" feeling by consuming smoothies.
Vegetables and fruits are rich in amino acids (sources of protein), vitamins, minerals, fiber, carbohydrates, and natural sugars and fats. If you are on a strict diet and measure your caloric intake of nutrients, smoothies and natural juices make this process easier.
- They are simply made
Although some of you are not very good at cooking, you can all take your favorite fruit, put it in a blender and make a tasty, healthy and nutritious meal. Each of you can make a great and delicious meal with your favorite fruit, without following any special recipes. So you don't have to be talented for cooking, because you can literally use whatever you want and it is guaranteed that you will prepare a meal of great taste. There is no cooking, nor the use of any complex techniques, and the meal is ready in a very short time.
- Smoothies are done quickly
Smoothies are literally prepared for one minute. If you are slow or just starting to make and consume a smoothie, you may need a maximum of 15 minutes to make it and clean the utensils.
Smoothie is an ideal meal for all those who lead a hectic lifestyle and skip breakfast or do not have enough time to eat enough fruits and vegetables a day. It is an ideal substitute for this meal as it is an energy drink that will keep you productive and fresh.
5. Smoothies help detoxify the body
There is a large number of inorganic and industrial pollutants in our environment that cause various diseases. Therefore, it is very important to enable our body to detoxify in order to avoid the process of accumulation of toxic materials. All fruits have a cleansing effect on the body, so the smoothie stimulates the process of detoxification of the body
6. Smoothie is a lot of fun to make
Even if you consume a smoothie every morning, you will not get tired of making it, because there are many combinations that you can create every morning in different ways. Every day you can use and try a new ingredient and make a new combination and a large number of recipes and new flavors.
All the above reasons, as well as many others, are enough to understand why smoothies are an ideal meal for bodybuilders.
The composition of a smoothie varies quite a bit and is usually defined by what you are eating at the moment. To begin with, you need a base, a carrier of the mixture we are blending. Plain water can also be used if you don't have anything else on hand, but if you're aiming for a truly healthy meal, get something more nutritious.
- vegetable milk: easy to obtain, even easier to make and thus economical - try rice, oats, millet, almond, hazelnut, sesame, sunflower
- oat cream - make it a base for thick, creamy smoothies with lots of berries ..
- juices: apple, cherry, multi… The choice is yours. Try not to take variants with added sugar. You can use water or some of the juices as the main and then add a deciliter of juices such as chokeberry, pomegranate, blueberry, cranberry…
- teas: celery, cranberry, hibiscus, fennel ...
- yogurts, cow's and goat's milk
Adding greenery. Used:
- young spinach
The fruit you use can be dry and pre-soaked and / or fresh. You can also add some vegetables.
- bananas are the most common ingredient in puree juices because they give a creamy consistency and are slightly sweet
- perfect are: watermelons, strawberries, blueberries, apples, pears, avocados, plums, peaches, apricots, mangoes, pineapples, grapes; especially remember the fruit you have and it is already partially used. It will also be served frozen, canned and dried: figs, dates, raisins, mulberry, etc.
- vegetables: cucumbers, carrots ..
- dried seeds: cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, hemp seeds….
If necessary and to taste, additionally flavor with cinnamon, turmeric, cayenne pepper, carob, vanilla and the like.
1 tablespoon peanut butter
4 egg whites
60 ml low-fat milk
1 scoop 100% Whey Gold standard (chocolate flavor)
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 scoop casein (taste to taste)
Method of preparation:
Put egg whites and milk in a blender and mix well. Then add the banana and peanut butter and mix everything together. Then add all the other ingredients and mix everything together. If your smoothie is too thick, add water or milk to the desired density.