Peanuts contain a very important Vitamin B3, which is responsible for energy production and is an excellent source of manganese, a mineral that helps the body burn fat
Here are ten great reasons to start eating one of the healthiest foods in the world.
1. It is full of protein: Peanuts contain about 9mg of protein per gram.
2. An excellent source of niacin: Peanuts contain a very important Vitamin B3, which is responsible for energy production. In addition, niacin improves memory and stimulates the work of the whole organism.
3. It is saturated: Protein and fiber make peanuts a very filling snack, so it's good to always have it in your bag.
4. Preserves cells: Peanuts can also contain Vitamin E, which protects cells from damage with its antioxidant properties.
5. Delicious fiber source: 100 grams of peanuts have as much as 8.5 grams of fiber.
6. No empty calories: Peanuts contain protein and 6 essential nutrients, making it an ideal snack choice.
7. Good for bones: Contains magnesium, a nutrient that helps maintain bone health.
8. It fits in almost all combinations: You can use peanuts in various recipes, you can eat it alone or mix it with nuts or dark chocolate.
9. Source of manganese: It is an excellent source of manganese, a mineral that helps the body burn fat.
10. Stabilizes blood sugar: Peanuts or peanut butter have been shown to stabilize blood sugar levels, thus preventing diabetes and various vascular diseases.
11. It contains mostly healthy mono and polyunsaturated fats: Peanuts are an excellent source of healthy fats, in addition to it, completely natural peanut butter is a good source of these fats. You will recognize it by the inscription on the label or by seeing the oil floating on top when you open it.