We are increasingly witnessing advertisements for various drinks that guarantee you weight loss without any work or effort. If we follow the logic of these ads, it is up to you to just give money for the advertised product and continue with your usual habits. Also an integral part of these commercials is the regular placement of exercise and diet in a negative connotation, where a healthy and active lifestyle is undesirable. We at Muscle Freak do not agree with this approach and advertising, and we believe that without adequate training and nutrition, supplementation cannot play its role. Or simply put, there are no magic potions that will make you lose weight. Because of all the above, we bring you the basic guidelines that you should follow if you want to lose weight and be "fit":
- Choose a training plan designed to lose fat and build lean muscle mass.
- Make HIIT (high intensity interval training) an integral part of your training plan.
- Reduce your carbohydrate intake so that your total intake is about 2 grams per kilogram of your body weight.
- Eliminate sugar, white flour and other high glycemic index carbohydrates, and replace them with fruits, vegetables and foods that have a low or medium glycemic index.
- Increase your protein intake to about 2 grams per kilogram of your body weight. You can do this with the help of protein drinks , but most of the protein should still come from solid meals.
- Don't be hungry! Eat a few small meals a day rich in healthy fats and fiber that are very slow to digest and make you full.
And finally, after following the rules, you can take some fat burner of proven manufacturer and quality, which will speed up your progress and achieve your goals. We at Muscle Freak offer only the best and highest quality brands in the world, because we believe that only the best is good enough !!! You can see the listed burners at this link .