Supplement stack is a name known in circles of people who have taken something more serious into the sphere of building muscle. However, this term should not be related exclusively to them, but should find its place among recreational athletes and all those who would like "just a little" muscle - for the beach!
So what is the definition of "" supplement stack?
Supplement stack means multiple supplements that are used in combination over a period of time. Each of them does its part of the job, and by combined action they lead to a specific goal - building muscle mass or losing fat. Another term is often mentioned, and that is "synergy". It is synonymous with any combined action of several components that results in the achievement of a specific goal.
This guide will help you understand which combination of supplements works best together and why. But first of all, did you know that it is not good to combine Beta-Alanine and Taurine at the same time? Zinc and Magnesium?
These are examples of combinations that you should not take at the same time because your body would struggle to absorb both supplements at the same time. As important as synergies are, knowing which supplements should not be used together is important.
Of course, it is important to note that all of the above only works if you basically have a balanced diet and adequate weight training.
It is important to know what is meant by primary supplements. The primary supplement is something that can be taken throughout the year, regardless of whether you are in the phase of gaining weight or cutting (losing fat). The primary supplements are:
Multivitamin - <<10> Suggestion : ON Opti - Men , Muscletech Platinum Multi Vitamins , M yprotein Daily Vitamins , Alpha Men )
Whey protein - ( Suggestion : ON Gold Standard 100% Whey , Muscletech Whey Protein , BSN Whey DNA , MyProtein Impact Whey ...)
Fish oil - ( Proposal : ON Fish Oil , Muscletech Platinum Fish Oil )
Creatine - Any form of creatine is fine: Creatine monohydrate, ethyl ester, gluconate, etc.)
( Suggestion : ON Creatine Powder , Muscletech Platinum Creatine , MyProtein Creatine Monohydrate ) p>
Beta-alanine - 5gr / day ( Proposal : MYP Beta Alanine )
These supplements are very important for maintaining health and building muscle in the absence of other goal-oriented supplements, and are the basis for getting good results in the gym.
Creatine and Beta-Alanine have excellent synergies. Creatine helps anaerobic capacity, while Beta-Alanine improves aerobic strength.
GAINING MUSCLE MASS
What is the best combination for gaining muscle mass?
To gain muscle mass, you need to have a calorie surplus in your diet and adequate training intensity. Supplemental supplements in addition to the above primary ones will help you gain even more muscle mass in a short period of time. Here are some tips for gaining muscle mass:
- Gainers will help you gain even more calories with your diet - the most important segment for gaining muscle mass. Without calories and extra protein, there will be no muscle growth
- Pre-Workout Stimulants containing caffeine or Geranamine are very useful in gaining muscle mass. Increased focus and energy from these supplements will allow for longer training and lifting heavier weights. Lifting more weight also means a greater need for nutrients from Gainer, so these two supplements have excellent synergy.In addition, Pre-Workout stimulants speed up blood flow and nutrients to the muscles, which is another reason why you need to combine these supplements if you want to increase muscle mass. Also, the thermogenic effect they have will prevent the formation of fat deposits.
- Testosterone is the primary male hormone responsible for many functions within our body, including increasing muscle mass and fat loss. Of course, boosting testosterone greatly improves the body’s ability to put muscle mass gain instead of fat first, because that’s what testosterone signals the body to do. There are various testosterone stimulants on the market, but the most popular are those based on the plant Tribulus terestris.
- BCAAs - Gaining muscle mass requires that catabolism (muscle consumption) be kept to a minimum, so BCAAs are very important. It is recommended to take BCAAs between meals and during training for best results.
- Omega 3 is great for gaining muscle mass and reducing fat in the weight gain phase.
BASIC combinations for gaining muscle mass:
( Proposal : MuscleTech Premium Mass Gainer , Elite Labs Mass Muscle Gainer , ON SeriusMass , BSN TrueMass ...)
( Proposal : ON Pre-Workout , BSN NO Xplode , ProSupps MR HYDE , MuscleTech Anarchy )
( Proposal : ON Fish Oil , Muscletech Platinum Garcinia , MYP Omega3 Liquid ) p>
This should be more than enough for most athletes to gain quick and easy muscle mass and mass in general. Also, it should be taken into account that teenagers should not take testosterone boosters at their age. Teenagers generally have major hormonal changes so they are conducive to building muscle mass.
EXTREME combinations for gaining muscle mass (except basic combinations)
( Proposal : MuscleTech Premium Mass Gainer , Elite Labs Mass Muscle Gainer , ON SeriusMass , BSN TrueMas s ...)
( Suggestion : MYP Tribulus PRO 3 times one capsule)
Omega 3 :
Proposal : ON Fish Oil , Muscletech Platinum Garcinia , MYP Omega3 Liquid )
(Suggestion: ON Pre-Workout , BSN NO Xplode , ProSupps MR HYDE , MuscleTech Anarchy )
( Proposal : ON BCAA , ProSupps AminoLinx , Amino X , MYP BCAA )
Creatine with extra ingredients :
( Proposal : MuscleTech CellTech , BSN CellMass )
These combinations will turn you into a muscle building machine. Incredible synergies can be seen that will allow athletes to build large amounts of muscle in a short amount of time.
LOSING THE HALL
What is the best combination for losing fat?
Cutting fat must be carefully planned and combined so that we attack fat in different ways and from different angles.
Here is a list of very important fat loss supplements:
- Stimulants that increase thermogenesis, ie body heat - caffeine, peas, yohimbine, Synephrine and Geranamine.
- Green tea extract is also considered a powerful ally in fat loss
- Johimbin HCl stimulates beta receptors in the body to release fat in those stubborn areas, around the abdomen and chest. Used properly, evenly distributed throughout the day, this supplement is very powerful in helping to lose fat without almost any side effects.
- Glucose and nutrient blocker such as R-ALA (alpha lipoic acid).
- Amino acids that increase fatty acid oxidation, such as acetyl-L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine, are very helpful in losing fat.
- PPAR agonists, which release fatty acids to be metabolized. An example would be Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA), which is found in most popular products.
- Certain hormonal modulators are crucial because they regulate the stress hormone in the body. These hormones are highly catabolic hormones that are responsible for losing muscle and gaining body fat.
- Supplements that increase thyroid function are also very helpful as the thyroid is an important factor in fat loss. Such supplements are guggulsterones and the amino acid L-tyrosine.
- Muscle-saving supplement for calorie deficit. Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are great for weight loss because they help maintain muscle mass during the definition phase.
- Fiber - to speed up metabolism
Best combinations for losing fat
Diet is the key to losing fat and gaining muscle, and these supplements will help you achieve results faster and better. Weight training and cardio training need to be regular to see great results.
Most of the ingredients we have presented to you are contained in the better fat melters on the market, so there is no need to combine anything with them.
The best and best-selling fat loss supplements are:
Nutrex LIPO 6 , Muscletech Hydroxycut Next Gen , Muscletech Hydroxycut Elite .
In addition, for maximum results and maximum synergy, we recommend:
ON Lean Whey , or some of the protein
BCAA Proposal : ON BCAA
CLA (proposal: MYP CLA , MuscleTech Platinum CLA )
Fiber (suggestion: ON Fiber , MYP Instant oats ).