1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the mechanism for feeling thirsty is so weak that it is often mistaken for feeling hungry.
3. Even moderate dehydration slows metabolism by 30%.
4. One glass of water quenches hunger during the night in almost 100% of respondents.
5. Lack of water is one of the main causes of fatigue during the day.
6. Preliminary research shows that 8-10 glasses of water a day can significantly relieve back and joint pain in about 80% of respondents.
7. Only 2% of body water loss can cause foggy, short-term memory, problems with basic math, and problems focusing on a computer monitor or printed text.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water a day reduces the risk of bowel cancer by 45%, plus it can reduce the risk of breast cancer by 79%.
And now the properties of the wheel
1. In many states (in the US), a police patrol carries 2 gallons (about 7.5 liters) of cola in a car to remove blood from the road after a car accident.
2. If you leave the beef steak in the cola dish after 2 days it will disappear.
3. To clean the toilet: pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let it stand for an hour and then rinse. Citric acid will remove stains from porcelain.
4. To remove stains from chrome car bumpers: rub the bumper with aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To remove corrosion from car batteries: pour a can of cola and let the bubbles remove corrosion.
6. To loosen the rusty screw: tighten the cloth soaked in the cart for a few minutes.
7. To clean greasy stains from clothes: empty a can of cola into a layer of soiled clothes, add detergent and wash regularly. The car will help remove stains.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1. The active ingredient in Coca-Cola is phosphoric acid. Its pH value is 2.8. It will dissolve the nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also binds calcium from bones and strongly contributes to osteoporosis.
2. In order to drive Coca-Cola syrup (concentrate), commercial trucks must use the "Hazardous Materials" markings reserved for "Highly Corrosive Materials".
3. Wheel distributors have been using it to clean their truck's machines for some 20 years.
Do you want a glass of cola or water?