1. Strength training (weights) with high volume (30-45 sets per workout) and short rest periods in between (10 to 60 seconds) to produce more lactic acid and a higher growth hormone response.
2. Use hypertrophy training (8-12 reps, more than 3 sets, 70-85% of maximum load)
3. Do modified strongman training at least once a week: build lower body muscles and strength, and raise growth hormone production to higher levels to help burn.
4. Train hard but smartly by manipulating rest, sets, reps and tempo: e.g. 6x6 squats with 60 seconds of rest and 12x3 squats with 25 seconds of rest produce the same effect on metabolism.
5. Do sprint fitness intervals. Eg 6x200 meters sprint, 4 minutes rest, or 60 sprint cycles of 8 seconds with 12 seconds of rest.
6. Improve your mental structure and dedicate yourself completely.
7. Include full body workouts and sprints in your workout routine - forget about "15-minute sit-ups."
8. Always eat breakfast and aim for a protein, low-glycemic meal.
9. Do not train on an empty stomach - this reduces the use of fat for fuel and results in reduced calorie burning during recovery (excessive post-training oxygen utilization)
10. Eliminate all processed foods from your diet - never consume.
11. Don't avoid fats - just eat healthy fats such as fish, game, olive oil, avocados and nuts.
12. Eat high protein foods to speed up your resting metabolism and increase the amount of calories needed to digest food.
13. Take BCAAs
14. Maintain insulin sensitivity: take Omega-3 fatty acids to make your cells insulin-receptive and eat less than 120 grams a day exclusively from low-glycemic sources.
15. Consider eliminating gluten, wheat, and grains.
16. Make sure you don't have a vitamin D deficiency. Low levels of vitamin D are associated with gaining belly fat, even in young, healthy people.
17. Get enough fiber - aim for at least 25 grams a day. Low fiber intake leads to poorer insulin health and more belly fat.
18. Eat seeds, especially flaxseed, because they affect the elimination of estrogen.
19. Make sure your stomach health and digestion are in order.
20. Take a probiotic to ensure adequate stomach acidity.
21. Make sure you get enough sleep.
22. Drink at least 3 liters of water a day to stay hydrated and to detoxify the body.
23. Eliminate alcohol, juices, sodas and sports drinks. Stick to water, tea and coffee.
24. Eliminate sugar and all sweeteners completely.
25. Take 500 mg of magnesium to calm the body and reduce cortisol.
26. Eat foods rich in antioxidants such as berries, dark chocolate, leafy vegetables and olive oil to avoid inflammation.