Sleep, as a crucial link for muscle regeneration and growth, should never be just a few hours of rest on a comfortable pillow. Sleep should be a minimum of 8 hours, both for each active exerciser and recreational athlete. The same goes for adults, and children and the elderly. As we live in an industrial-capitalist society today, and we are constantly active in finding new ways to earn money, our dream comes only as a few hours of rest from obligations. People who are active in fitness or bodybuilding need more than a couple of hours of sleep, but due to obligations and stress they often do not have time for that. In the wide range of supplements that help us have quality sleep, we prefer HIBERN8 . Why?
The answer lies in the following ingredients of this great supplement that comes to us from the American company Nutrex.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is a property that transports water to the intestines, which relaxes the abdominal wall and leads to perfect digestion. Magnesium is a mineral that relaxes the whole body, from muscles to the digestive tract. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. About 50% of the magnesium in the body is found in the bones. It is needed for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It maintains normal nerve and muscle function, regulates heart rhythm, keeps the immune system healthy and keeps bones strong along with calcium. Adults should take in about 400mg of magnesium a day.
- Zinc - Participates in protein synthesis and bone mineralization. It is necessary for growth and development, for the functioning of the immune system, helps faster wound healing, reduces insulin resistance, prevents prostate enlargement, affects sperm production, is used in the treatment of impotence and sterility, affects testosterone production, restores mental freshness, for removal of white spots on nails, acne, loss of sense of taste. Zinc is used in the prevention of colds and flu or in chronic infections, because it stimulates the immune system and has an antioxidant role. The recommended daily dose of this mineral for adults is 10mg.
- Melatonin> - Melatonin is a hormone produced in the brain and produced by the pineal gland. It is a hormone that helps regulate our sleep. In medicine it is used as a remedy for insomnia. Melatonin also helps treat jet lag, which means fast-moving time zone syndrome, tumors, low platelet counts (blood cells that help blood clot), and anxiety caused by surgery.
- L-tryptophan - L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that is very important in the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin, hormones that regulate mood and stress. L-Tryptophan contributes to relaxation, sound sleep, good mood and immune functions. L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, so it is not synthesized in our body and that means we need to get it through our diet and supplements.
- GABA - GABA or Gamma Amino-butyric acid, is a very strong amino acid, first discovered in 1883 in Berlin. It is classified as a neuro-transmitter, which means that it helps nerve impulses to skip synapses, ie spaces, and thus better interact. GABA has an extremely positive effect on our nervous system. This amino acid / neuro-transmitter also stimulates the production of growth hormone, which affects the increase in muscle mass. Some research has shown that GABA also has a positive effect on sleep, and we all know how important sleep is for energy. More sleep, more energy!