- Barley grass has been considered a superfood for 5,000 years
- It is a natural source of vitamins A and E that support healthy eyesight and skin
- Contains a high proportion of protein that promotes muscle growth
- Rich in iron that boosts energy levels and improves concentration
- Organic, gluten free, kosher and vegan
This organic barley grass is grown in the fresh air of untouched pastures - completely free of pesticides and fertilizers. It draws the purest water from a spring deep underground. Young barley grass is harvested by hand, skillfully cut at the base, before rapid transport to the facility where it is carefully cleaned and sorted by hand, and leaves of poor quality are removed. It is then quickly dried and ground into a fine powder by freezing in air. It takes less than an hour from harvest to production of the finished powder.
Why is it useful?
- Iron contributes to normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal vision
Recommendations for use: add 10 grams of product to your favorite shake, smoothie or liquid meal during the day.